Survey 123 Issues - Images, Feature Service

Jump to solution
08-25-2015 02:18 PM
RonKnepper
Occasional Contributor II

I created my own first survey from scratch to learn a little more.  I notice a few issues and I can not figure out what is wrong.

Images - In testing the images on selection choices I added a separate jpg image for each option.  In Connect everything looks fine but once it is published and I look at it on my IPad some of the choices show an image while others do not.  I'm not really sure why, they are all jpg and all are about the same size?  Those bold, underlined below are the ones that do not show on the IPad

hardwaretypeGuardrailGuardrailrail.jpg
hardwaretypeLampPostLamp PostStreet_lamp_post.jpg
hardwaretypeStopLightStop LightTrafficLight.jpg
hardwaretypeSirenSirenSiren.jpg
hardwaretypeSignStreet Signsign.jpg
SignTypeStopStop Signstop.jpg
SignTypeRoadRoad Signstreet.jpg
SignTypeYieldYield Signyield.jpg
SignTypeWrongWayWrong Way Signone.jpg

Feature Service - Ok this one is confusing too.  I created all the items below and published them.  Everything shows up to be collected and submits without any issues.  When I goto AGO or the survey123 site to review my results the survey data only shows the geopoint and user data below.  Why does the feature class not have all of the items in the survey?

Fields set up

typenamelabel
noteIntoThis survey is an example of the
  capabilities of Survery 123.  It is a
  example demo for hardware inspections.
begin repeatInspectRepeat
startStartDateTimeDate
usernameUsernameName
barcodebarcodeScan Barcode if available.
select_one hardwaretypeHardwareSelect the type of hardware being
  inspected.
select_one SignTypesigntypeSelect the type of sign being inspected.
select_one yes_noDamageIs there any visible damage to the
  hardware?
imagephotoTake a photo of the hardware
videovideoVideo all damage to hardware
audioaudioRecord the Siren sound
geopointLocationSelect the hardware location.
end repeatInspectRepeat

Fields shown as collected after submission

objectidGlobalIDCreationDateCreatorEditDateEditorxy
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Ron,

Images not showing in iPad: iOS is case sensitive. That may explain why your images show well in Connect, but not in your iPad.

Please remove the repeat from your form. Repeats are coming soon, but not yet fully implemented.

ismael

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Ron,

Images not showing in iPad: iOS is case sensitive. That may explain why your images show well in Connect, but not in your iPad.

Please remove the repeat from your form. Repeats are coming soon, but not yet fully implemented.

ismael

0 Kudos
RonKnepper

Ok closer, that was the issue with images.  Now when I do attachments and send I get a send error, Code 400?

0 Kudos
RonKnepper

Nevermind, I deleted everything online and republished the entire thing and it worked fine now.  Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos