Is there a ESRI website that showcases map design?

Jump to solution
08-24-2015 09:20 AM
JillPlescher
New Contributor III

I am making a simple map for a powerpoint presentation and I what it to pack-a-punch so I was noodling around on the web looking for ideas.  I found a few, but when I went directly into ESRI I haven't found much. Is there a place within ESRI where maps are showcases for their design attributes?  If not, there should be.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SaraGreenwood
New Contributor II

Hi Jill - try this site: Maps We Love | Learn. Explore. Be Inspired

If you click on a map, it explains about "why we love it" and "why it works", as well as providing tips about how to build the map in ArcGIS.

On the same page, you will find a link to the winner's of Esri's recent Data Vizualization challenge, for some more inspiration! Esri Data Viz App Challenge

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SaraGreenwood
New Contributor II

Hi Jill - try this site: Maps We Love | Learn. Explore. Be Inspired

If you click on a map, it explains about "why we love it" and "why it works", as well as providing tips about how to build the map in ArcGIS.

On the same page, you will find a link to the winner's of Esri's recent Data Vizualization challenge, for some more inspiration! Esri Data Viz App Challenge

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I haven't used it much myself yet, but do you know about Esri Maps for Office | ArcGIS

0 Kudos