URL prefix changes in popup configuration on save.

Jump to solution
08-12-2015 08:34 AM
DavidGenaway
New Contributor II

I would like a link in the feature popup to open in an external application on an iPad. This requires that the link begins with the nonstandard protocol lfmobiles://. This was working until recently but I can no longer save it in a map.

Popup config:

<a href="lfmobiles://laserfiche.oursite.com/mobile/index.aspx">test</a>

Changes on map save to:

<a href="#laserfiche.oursite.com/mobile/index.aspx">test</a>

Did something change in the most recent AGO update? I also could not get this to save properly in ago-assistant by directly editing the json. Is there still a way to do this?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi David,

Only specific custom URIs are supported for use in pop ups in the map viewer and will be removed if they are not approved. I have submitted a request to consider this URI for support in future releases. Please feel free to contact technical support to get access to this enhancement for tracking purposes.

The URI lfmobile is currently supported.

Thank you,

Kelly

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi David,

Only specific custom URIs are supported for use in pop ups in the map viewer and will be removed if they are not approved. I have submitted a request to consider this URI for support in future releases. Please feel free to contact technical support to get access to this enhancement for tracking purposes.

The URI lfmobile is currently supported.

Thank you,

Kelly

m3
by
Occasional Contributor II

@KellyGerrow what are the proper channels to go through to get Cityworks whitelisted?

0 Kudos
m3
by
Occasional Contributor II

cityworksXX:// would be nice too

0 Kudos