ArcMap 10.1 Error 010024 Error during Conversion

08-05-2015 11:29 AM
GlendaSaulnier
New Contributor

I'm trying to do a regularized spline interpolation on some point data and keep getting error 010024. I have 3 layers; a boundaries layer, a specific boundary layer (a subset of the first layer and serves as my mask) and my point data layer. The point layer is joined to a spreadsheet and only matching records were kept for the join.  My map scale is roughly 1:9,000,000 so the cell output size is 37500 m (close to the value suggested by Arcmap.  All layers are in the same geodatabase and have the same coordinate system

Attached is a screenshot of my results window.

Error01024.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IanMurray
Frequent Contributor

I would make sure that your file path to your datasets have no spaces in them.  That can sometimes throw off Geoprocessing tools.  What type of output raster are you creating(grid, tif, etc.?)

0 Kudos
GabrielUpchurch1
Occasional Contributor III

Are you using background geoprocessing?  If so, I would try the process in the foreground:  Geoprocessing dropdown menu > Geoprocessing Options > uncheck the "Enable" option under Background processing.

0 Kudos
GlendaSaulnier
New Contributor

The problem seems to have been using a join. It worked after I exported the shapefile with joined data to my geodatabase and used the new shapefile in my interpolation.

0 Kudos