How do I list addresses from a locator service only if the address entered is not in the locator service?

Jump to solution
07-30-2015 09:30 AM
ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

I have an input box that the user enters an address into. I want to then check the locator service and see if the address is in there. If the address is in the locator service, I don't want to do anything, but if the address is not in the locator service, I want the locator service to provide the alternatives as a list. The score for the locator service is already set.

My updated code is here: JS Bin - Collaborative JavaScript Debugging

Right now the code just returns the address that is in the input box. There should be two alternatives.

Any idea why these aren't showing Rene Rubalcava​? I copied the code from the sample we worked on.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ReneRubalcava
Frequent Contributor

It's not returning any results. The issue is JSBIN running in a mixed HTTP/HTTPS environment. Your server isn't set up for HTTPS, so you need to change all URLs to HTTP, including the JSBIN link like this

JS Bin - Collaborative JavaScript Debugging

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ReneRubalcava
Frequent Contributor

It's not returning any results. The issue is JSBIN running in a mixed HTTP/HTTPS environment. Your server isn't set up for HTTPS, so you need to change all URLs to HTTP, including the JSBIN link like this

JS Bin - Collaborative JavaScript Debugging

ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

That is a pain going back and forth for sharing code, but I will keep it in mind. Thanks.

0 Kudos