Edit Return values and titles

Jump to solution
07-24-2015 08:55 AM
TerryGustafson
Occasional Contributor II

So I have created a widget that returns information on a measure for different types of routes.  (Departmental, Corridor and Ref Marker)  It returns the values in separate tables which is fine but it makes the tables so big you have to scroll down to see them all..  How do I make it so the table is sized based on the return value?

Secondly I would like to remove a few of the fields from the table.  I only want to show Route and Offset and remove the other 3 fields.  I have attached a picture to show what I'm talking about.

Ideas or help?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JianWang3
New Contributor III

1. The table size can be controlled by its css rules. You can check the table style to see if it uses fixed height or min-height.

2. The fields added to the table is up to you. If you use dojox.grid.DataGrid, you can set table content using store property.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
JianWang3
New Contributor III

1. The table size can be controlled by its css rules. You can check the table style to see if it uses fixed height or min-height.

2. The fields added to the table is up to you. If you use dojox.grid.DataGrid, you can set table content using store property.

TerryGustafson

ok, I get the css portion.  As far as the DataGrid would I enter that code into the widget.js file or where would it go?  If it does go in the widget.js file does it need to be in the stemapp widget folder as well?

0 Kudos
asinha_ppc
New Contributor II

Hi Terry,

Not exactly an answer to your question, rather another question:  Is your 'Measure" widget code available on GeoNet by any chance ??  This is something I'd love to incorporate in my WebApps, but I'm not sure where to start . ..

Thanks !

TerryGustafson

I’m new so maybe put your question in its simplest for and I would be happy to try and explain what I have done.. I only started this a couple weeks ago..

0 Kudos
asinha_ppc
New Contributor II

Hi Terry,

Basically, to begin with, I'd like to see how this "Locate Accumulated Mileage" widget works - if possible.  Maybe a live sample, if you have one.  If it does close to what I think it does, it would be very useful. And then perhaps some guidance about how you created it. Thank you !

0 Kudos
TerryGustafson

I don't have a live version yet, I'm still in development stage..  I will let you know when I deploy it to production..

0 Kudos
asinha_ppc
New Contributor II

Thank you so much, greatly appreciated !!

0 Kudos