I am using ArcGIS Runtime for .NET, 10.2.6, and using LocalRouteTask to execute routing analysis.
I would like to indicate some scaled-cost polygon barriers for routing.
I had created a set of polygon barriers to be added to the route analysis, and then added the following attributes:
- polygonGraphic.Attributes[BarrierType] = 1;
Adding this line do allow me to route across the polygon barriers. Then, to consider the scaled cost, I had tried adding the following attributes (my impedance attribute is "Length"):
- polygonGraphic.Attributes["Attr_Length"] = 2;
- polygonGraphic.Attributes["Length"] = 2;
The returned result, do show a route across the barrier, but I am not sure if the cost were actually considered.
Checking the attributes of the polygonbarriers:
- RouteResult.PolygonBarriers[index].Attributes["AddedCost"] : always an empty dictionary
- RouteResult.PolygonBarriers[index].Attributes["Status"] : always 0
- RouteResult.PolygonBarriers[index].Attributes["BarrierType"] : value=1.
Any advice? Thanks in advance.