Building Apps for Apple Watch is Missing From Mobile

Jump to solution
07-13-2015 07:43 AM
ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

I checked on online and it lists Building Apps for Apple Watch for Thursday at 11:30am, but for scheduling on my planner, it's missing. Can it be added?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KarenRichardson
Occasional Contributor III

Your session was added  - please let us know if you are having any other issues Chris.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Chris, I was able to add my own appointments, etc using the   "write" icon when you are on "My Schedule" on the iOS app.  Sorry, can't give a snapshot of the button.  I got it to work once anyway, for a day that I had nothing else planned (Saturday).

The second appointment I tried to add didn't take (but may be user erro on my part....so I'll try again later)

ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

Thanks. I figured out how to add it from what you gave me, but I hope they still add it to the mobile app so it's in the right order and for others that strictly use the mobile app. It currently displays first, not in chronological order.

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Do you mean your manually added session shows at the top of your planner?  That's interesting.  It made me go search for my added "5:30 pm - 9:00 pm" meeting added.....it was therre 3 times....between my 10:30 and 11:00 am selections.  

So, not exactly chrono, but at least I know it added it.  Might be able to figure out how to trick it time-wise until it is maybe fixed (maybe just force it to be at the top of the day....)  But now it makes sense why the Saturday appt showing up.

Edit:  so I change my 5:30 pm to 5:30 am so at least I can find it.   For anyone at esri monitoring the User Conference space....this seems to be a bug in the app ....not a major bug once you figure it out...but...

ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

I used the edit icon on the top right for My Schedule on Thursday. It allowed me to pick the time start and end as well as information, but it just did not move it down to where it should be. But it is only listed once in My Schedule.

screen.PNG

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Just to clarify, mine was repeated because I kept adding it since I couldn't find it so to the none chronological placement, that is, it wasn't repeated by the app but by me.   It didn't read the times I set properly, for whatever reason, which is why I kept adding, and  I think that is the bug.

ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

Agreed. I think that is a bug.

0 Kudos
ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

I shared this on twitter with EsriUC and GeoNet. Hopefully that will help get a response on this issue.

0 Kudos
KarenRichardson
Occasional Contributor III

Your session was added  - please let us know if you are having any other issues Chris.

ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

Got it and added it. Thanks.