Not able to zoom to location in ios application when using arcgis online map

07-08-2015 08:52 AM
sujeetyadav
New Contributor III

I am performing search operation in my ios application on an arcgis online bundle map it consist of three service layer topmost layer is feature service layer then a map service layer and then basemap. I call this bundle in my IOS application for viewing and editing my map features. Now i have a polygon layer in my map service layer when i perform search operation in my application on polygon layer then the search result shows the pop up result on some other extent.

But when i call map service directly from rest url in my application then the result shows correct popup

0 Kudos
3 Replies
GagandeepSingh
Occasional Contributor II

Is it possible for you to share some screenshots, for better understanding?

0 Kudos
sujeetyadav
New Contributor III

I am calling the mapview on id basis and the map id link is http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=8ed749396e9945a89c71e5cc05c61dad

Whenever i search a single parcel polygon every time it locate me to different location

0 Kudos
GagandeepSingh
Occasional Contributor II

I am still not clear on what you are trying to do. What do you mean by a `search operation`? Can you share some code showing when it works and when it does not. Or again, some screenshots for both success and failure.

0 Kudos