layers out of range greyed out

Jump to solution
07-01-2015 01:51 PM
AmyKlug
Occasional Contributor III

out of visibility range layers do not grey out in the webapp builder layer list widget, can this be changed programmatically?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Amy,

This took a little work, but it was something I wanted for my site as well so here it is. Just take the attached file and overwrite the one you have in your stemapp and/or apps folder(s) "widgets\LayerList\LayerListView.js"

View solution in original post

42 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Amy,

This took a little work, but it was something I wanted for my site as well so here it is. Just take the attached file and overwrite the one you have in your stemapp and/or apps folder(s) "widgets\LayerList\LayerListView.js"

AmyKlug

Perfect! Thanks

0 Kudos
AmyKlug

I think I spoke too soon. Are you having trouble zooming in and out with the layer list expanded?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Amy,

What browser are you using? I tested in Firefox 38.05 & 39, IE 11, and Chrome 43.

0 Kudos
AmyKlug

I have used IE version 11 and chrome  43.0.2357.130 m & same problem

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Amy,

Here is a link to my main site that is using this code and I am not seeing any issue.

Calhoun County Parcel Viewer

0 Kudos
AmyKlug

Could it be that I am using the app from my C drive?

As soon as I open the layer list widget the zoom functionality goes haywire (zooming in will zoom out or go sideways)

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Amy,

I have not seen the haywire zooming even when running an app from inside Web AppBuilder Developer (is that what you mean by running for your C drive?).

0 Kudos
AmyKlug

Sorry, yes running from inside web appbuilder

You have never zoom go berzerk? I developed an app from scratch and was having that problem. Thought it was some outside services not loading properly but when I changed from.........

layer1

layer2

layer3

addLayers (layer1, layer2, layer3)

to..........

layer1

add layers(layer1)

layer2

add layer(layer2)

layer3

add layer(layer3)

it solved the problem....... After weeks of head scratching and trying everything I could think of

0 Kudos