I want to know the USER ID ANd Password information that prompt while i was trying to connect the WMS data by following steps,
To connect to a WMS server
- In Display Manager , click DataConnect To Data.
- In the Data Connect window, select Add WMS Connection in the Data Connections By Provider list.
- Under Connection Name, type a name for this connection.
- Specify the URL for the WMS server.
- Specify the WMS version of the data you want.
- If you want to set proxy settings, click Show Proxy Settings.
- Click Use Proxy Settings.
- Specify the following:
- Enter the address of the proxy server you want to access.
- Indicate the port number for the proxy server address. The port number can be anything from 1 to 65,535.
- Specify a user name to gain access to the proxy server.
- Enter a password, if necessary.
- Click Connect.
Do i need to connect Proxy server?
As shown in image what should be the Username & Password?