Will there be the ability to make appointments with tech support staff as in previous years?

06-25-2015 12:04 PM
SimonMorgan
Occasional Contributor III

Will there be the ability to make appointments with tech support staff as in previous years?

Tags (2)
5 Replies
MelitaKennedy
Esri Notable Contributor

I queried a TS colleague and she said, yes, appointments with Technical Support staff will be available.

SimonMorgan
Occasional Contributor III

Is there an appointment site available?

Thanks,

Simon

Simon Morgan

Senior Manager for GIS and Business Applications

Three Rivers Park District

763-559-6733

0 Kudos
MelitaKennedy
Esri Notable Contributor

Simon,

I'm checking. My colleague said that last year from what she remembers there was a site/app that was available about a week before the conference. She referred me to someone else, so I'm waiting to hear back. I might not have any info until tomorrow.

Melita

0 Kudos
MelitaKennedy
Esri Notable Contributor

My contact says that he plans to have it available the week of 7/13. There will be a notification with the Events email sent out about that time.  

Meanwhile, it looks like the app will be here:

http://esri.force.com/eventappointments/RegistrationUC15

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I think Melita are correct about it not being quite read for booking, but it's nice to know it's there.  I was basing my assumption on click in the "manage" tab and having it looped back to the main page...EDIT: but just tested again and it does show me with "no appointments"  So nice.

Having said this, having been impatient in the past and have used apps when they haven't been announced quite yet, I know that sometimes early activity is lost.  So I would suggest waiting a until the notice goes out, the week of July 13, or at least a few days.....my suggestion anyway.

Edit  7/16/15 : I just set up an appointment and received the confirmation email....hopefully this is active and ok to use.  ??

0 Kudos