I need some help.
For creating polygons on the same latitude, I asked it several days ago.
It's the link.
Darren Wiens gave me a phyton script.
But whenever I tried the script on my arcgis, it was shut down.
I'm wondering about whether it's problem of the script, my shapefile or my arcgis.
Because of my shitty desktop, I tried to reduced the number of copy and my shapefile is so simplified (it's below 5kb).
It's the link
And it's the script I used.
I just replaced Darren's 'polys' with 'sk'.
- >>> fc = "sk"
- ... outsk = 
- ... numCopies = 100
- ... distBtw = 10000
- ... sr = arcpy.Describe(fc).spatialReference
- ... with arcpy.da.SearchCursor(fc,["SHAPE@"],spatial_reference=sr) as cursor:
- ... for row in cursor:
- ... for i in range(1,numCopies+1):
- ... array = arcpy.Array()
- ... for part in row:
- ... for pnt in part:
- ... array.append(arcpy.Point(pnt.X+distBtw*i,pnt.Y))
- ... outsk.append(arcpy.Polygon(array,sr))
- ... arcpy.CopyFeatures_management(outsk,r'in_memory\outsk')