I've set up a map with a Search widget backed by an internal GeocodeService. When searching with it, the marker is placed in the correct location, but the map pans off somewhere completely different. What am I doing wrong?
I've already tried the following:
* Set a default GeometryService (per the Search widget documentation)
* Set the locator's outSpatialReference to match the geocoder reference data (2881)
* Set the locator's outSpatialReference to match the map (3857)
* Use another, known-working GeocodeService
* Create the Search widget programmatically
None of these have made any noticeable change. Is there something else I can try?