I have run across an incredibly strange issue with geocoding.
I geocoded a table and got my result. The unmatched rate seemed rather high considering that most of the addresses were validated prior to being exported to the .gdb table. See the first attachment.
So I tried to rematch and noticed that the first record was Status "U", but showed 100 for the score field. Weird. See second attachment.
In an attempt to humor myself, I clicked the "Rematch Automatically" button and got a different result. See attachment three.
Has anyone else encountered this, or something similar?
- I recently upgraded to 10.3 from 10.1
- All patches are installed
- Created the address locator from scratch
- Tried geocoding different tables and the same or worse result occurs
- This issue happens on my laptop, my desktop and a coworker's laptop.