Howdy ESRI Community.
I have a layer misalignment that I cannot explain.
- ArcGIS js api v3.12.
- map loads with streets basemap.
- one ArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer: projection set to:
WKID: 3785 Authority: EPSG
- when a queryTask is executed against the ArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer, the results are dumped into a graphicLayer.
Screenshot of misalignment (red features are in the graphicsLayer):
I can confirm that:
- the spatial reference of the map object's extent seems to be set correctly:
- the spatial reference of the graphics objects seem to be correct (sample of one of the objects):
- the spatial reference of the basemap layer object also seems to be correct:
Any super duper GIS people out there with an idea?
If all the projections are the same, why the misalignment?