Where is the install for License Manager 10.3?

Jump to solution
06-08-2015 07:54 AM
JesseHopkins
New Contributor III

Hi,

I just mounted the ArcGIS 10.3 .iso, yet I'm not seeing the License Manager 10.3 install folder.  I recall, with previous versions that the 'LicenseManager' folder was located in the 'Installer' folder.  But with 10.3, I'm no longer seeing this. Any idea on its whereabouts? I'm probably just blind.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Jesse,

I think the License Manager setup is not available in the ISO file available with you. Please get in touch with your local Esri Distributor to avail the setup. Or if your organization has a My Esri account with Administrative privileges, you could download it from there.

Think Location

View solution in original post

7 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jesse,

Could you send a snapshot of the screen (with the folders after the ISO is mounted)?

Think Location
0 Kudos
JesseHopkins
New Contributor III

Sure thing.

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Jesse,

I think the License Manager setup is not available in the ISO file available with you. Please get in touch with your local Esri Distributor to avail the setup. Or if your organization has a My Esri account with Administrative privileges, you could download it from there.

Think Location
JesseHopkins
New Contributor III

Ok thanks Jayanta.  That's what I figured.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jesse, if you have access to myEsri with download privileges for your account (which I'm assumin gyou do since you have the other files), it is a separate download within the Desktop AND the ArcGIS Server lists (although I'm not sure why it's with the AGS, since it's for desktop CU).

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Also a note:

You need license manager if you have concurrent-use (Floating) Desktop licenses.

For Single-use licenses, you could authorize licenses using ArcGIS Administrator, which is a part of Desktop installation.

Think Location
0 Kudos
JoeFlannery
Occasional Contributor III

On our server (Windows Server 2012 R2; 64-bit) it is located here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\License10.3