AnsweredAssumed Answered

Publish SpatialETL to ArcGIS Server - output file written but tool fails

Question asked by trudnick on Jun 1, 2015

I am trying to publish a SpatialETL tool as a GP service in ArcGIS Server 10.2.  The tool is 10.2, server is 10.2.  This is a tool that was published and running for months before we upgraded our database to 10.2.1.

When I publish the service as a GP service, it publishes without errors.  When I run the tool from ArcGIS Server, it runs all the way through the end, says TRANSLATION WAS SUCCESSFUL, then the next line is 'Tool Execution Failed'.  When I check the output directory the file is there and it is as expected, so why is the script failing right after it creates the output DWG file?

• esriJobMessageTypeInformative: Total Features Written 1893
  • esriJobMessageTypeInformative: =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  • esriJobMessageTypeInformative: Translation was SUCCESSFUL with 9 warning(s) (1893 feature(s) output)
  • esriJobMessageTypeInformative: Translation was SUCCESSFUL with 9 warning(s) (1893 feature(s) output)
  • esriJobMessageTypeInformative: Stored 20 feature(s) to FME feature store file `C:\Users\arcgiswebservices\AppData\Local\Safe Software\Interoperability\logs\custom-tool-20150601-140734-a04392_log.ffs'
  • esriJobMessageTypeInformative: FME Session Duration: 1 minute 40.3 seconds. (CPU: 6.0s user, 1.0s system)
  • esriJobMessageTypeInformative: END - ProcessID: 6372, peak process memory usage: 322440 kB, current process memory usage: 322380 kB
  • esriJobMessageTypeInformative: Translation was SUCCESSFUL
  • esriJobMessageTypeError: Tool execution failed.
  • esriJobMessageTypeError: Failed to execute (SpatialETLTool22222).
  • esriJobMessageTypeInformative: Failed at Mon Jun 01 14:09:20 2015 (Elapsed Time: 1 minutes 45 seconds)
  • esriJobMessageTypeError: Failed to execute (Spatial ETL Tool).
  • esriJobMessageTypeInformative: Failed at Mon Jun 01 14:09:20 2015 (Elapsed Time: 1 minutes 46 seconds)
  • esriJobMessageTypeError: Failed.

Outcomes