Dear colleque forum users,
I'm quite new in using ArcGis and did not get much education using it, but I'm getting quite along with it. I'm doing a project and I hope you can help me out with some problems or can show me the place I should look.
I need to create a map of North, North East and East China with the following things:
- Limit an area to a soil temparature in july of maximum 23 degrees Celsius.
- Soil type (less than: 15% organic matter, 15% silt and 20% clay).
- Soil water depth between 5 and 150 meter.
- Sum of total days when the temperature is above 10 degrees Celsius (growing period).
- Total radiation (300-800 nm or 400-700 nm) between March and November.
- Total rainfall between March and November.
- Soil chararistics (CEC, pH and Ca+%).
The initial map exists from the first 3 limitations. After that I need to compare the individual chararistics from the second list (1-4).
I have the data from the soil type and chararistics (number 2 first list and 4 second list) with a resolution up to 1 km.
Do you have any idea where I can find the other data with a similar resolution or do you perhaps have it yourself?
If additional data is needed feel free to say so, I'm happy to provide it
I'm hoping this is the right place to post it, otherwise I'll replace it.
Thank you in advance for any reply.