How to configure pop-up window in ArcGIS Online?

Jump to solution
05-25-2015 10:46 AM
GabrielYarlequé
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

So I was wondering if there is a way to configure the pop-up window so the picture appears at the beginning before the list of fields, and not at the end as shown in this image.

thanks for your help!

AGOL_popup.JPG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

You can do so by configuring custom attribute display as explained in the blog post below:

Crafting custom attribute displays in pop-ups | ArcGIS Blog

Configure the image URL before the attributes.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

You can do so by configuring custom attribute display as explained in the blog post below:

Crafting custom attribute displays in pop-ups | ArcGIS Blog

Configure the image URL before the attributes.

GabrielYarlequé
Occasional Contributor

Thanks! I figured it out.

EvanstonGIS
New Contributor

Hi Gabriel,

You said you figured it out. Can you share what you did? I've been looking at this for a while and do not see a way to move the image above the attributes.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
AlexZhuk
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

I would like to add photos on on the pop-up from two different fields. If I do it the "normal" way, juts by stacking the field names in the "Display Images" box, I can accomplish it, but the resulting images get lined up in the horizontal way, so I have to click the right arrow to move to the second image. I need to place both images simultaneously on the pop-up, so both can be seen together, one above another. Do you think it is possible?

Examples:

-This is what I have:

1.png

-This is what I want (the photo and shoot direction):

2.png

P.S. Of course, I can just indicate the shoot directions with the point symbology (as shown here), but there are points where multiple images were taken, while only the top arrow's seen.

0 Kudos