New problem with publishing related feature classes?

05-26-2015 09:13 AM
JasonThoene1
New Contributor

Hi,

I have a database with feature classes related to each (e.g. point feature class with a 1-M relate to a line feature class) and I've been able to publish maps with this up until last night.  Has there been a modification to the publishing service?  I now get the error "The map 'XXX' failed to download with the message: Unable to create replica. Please check your parameters., Error in creating runtime database."

I ran some tests on a new, simple database and found I could publish with just a point and a related table, but once I add a related feature class, the error occurs.

Using Collector 10.3 for Android and AGO.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jason,

Are you receiving this error when you try to publish the service to ArcGIS Online/ArcGIS Server?  Or, do you receive this error when you try to download the data for offline editing on Collector?

Is it possible to upload a sample of the data?

0 Kudos
JasonThoene1
New Contributor

It's when I try to download the data to my device.

0 Kudos
JasonThoene1
New Contributor

I forgot to send along the dataset.  See attached.  I also tried to download the map again and got a different error about parameters missing.  Then I just tried it again and it downloaded without error, so I have no idea what's going on.

0 Kudos
StewardshipStaff
New Contributor II

Hello,

Although this is an old thread I thought I would give this a try - I am experiencing a very similar problem trying to download a feature service with related features and tables and photo attachments. I get a variety of error messages when trying to download to Collector version 18.0.1, build 1031 and ArcMap 10.5.

I'm trying to figure out how to attach a copy of the geodatabase, and in the meantime have shared as "2018_PreserveReports_v4_1" with ESRI Support through ArcGIS Online. The same set up used to work well before I had to download, update, and republish. Any ideas?

~ Carrie

0 Kudos