How do I update to 10.2.2?

05-14-2015 05:31 PM
AngelicaJusino
New Contributor II

Hi everyone, I have ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2 and I have been asked to figure out the procedure to upgrade to 10.2.2. Can anyone help me with this? All of my ESRI site searches have resulted in computer jargon that I don't understand.

Thank you very much in advance!

- Angelica

0 Kudos
17 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

10.2.2 updates over 10.2...I just ran the install

0 Kudos
AngelicaJusino
New Contributor II

I'm sorry - I'm not following... are you saying run the install again? I already have the program installed...

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

you have 10.2 installed correct?  Did you get the 10.2.2 upgrade?  If so run it.  It has been some time since I did that...10.3 is out and a 10.3.1 patch is also out if rumours are true.

0 Kudos
AngelicaJusino
New Contributor II

I installed 10.2 back in January. I don't know if I got the upgrade, or where to get it. That's what I am trying to figure out. I need to know how to get the upgrade and apply it.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

​google lead me here...

Patches and Service Pack - Esri Support 

Got it right now I hope...I don't know who/how you get your authorizations code

0 Kudos
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

That's just a patch, not a 10.2.2 install. I've been looking via google also, but I've yet to come up with anything.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

fixed the link...I never use this site....I get it sent with the authorization codes by our people...whether I want them or not

0 Kudos
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, I looked through that site, and there is a long list of various patches and service packs, but no install.

0 Kudos
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

Angelica, is this for your work? They might have some kind of license agreement with ESRI. When you installed 10.2, where did you get it?

0 Kudos