Bookmark & basemap widget

Jump to solution
05-12-2015 08:23 AM
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Has anyone had an issue when you are deploying a web appbuilder developer app and the basemap/bookmark image does not come across?

Here is a link one of the apps that I am having issues with:

Ashland Oregon Live Data

Issue 1

Here is what the builder and "launch" site look like:   

Here is what the downloaded app looks like when deployed:

First of all the images did not copy across, secondly it is the wrong bookmarks!!

For some strange reason the bookmarks are from another app I published a few months ago.

Issue 2

I cannot get custom images to copy and display properly in the bookmark enhanced basemap widgets

Here is the image location according to Developer tools but I cannot seem to find it. the ${appPath} part is throwing me off.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rickey,

I am not sure why when you downloaded the app it did not resolve the proper path for ${appPath} in the json as it normally would. But the fix would be to open your deployed apps configs/eBasemapGallery/config_Enhanced Basemap Gallery.json file and replace the ${appPath} with http://gis.ashland.or.us/livedata

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rickey,

I am not sure why when you downloaded the app it did not resolve the proper path for ${appPath} in the json as it normally would. But the fix would be to open your deployed apps configs/eBasemapGallery/config_Enhanced Basemap Gallery.json file and replace the ${appPath} with http://gis.ashland.or.us/livedata

RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Robert,

Thank you!

That worked for the Enhanced basemap Gallery!

But it did not for the basemap widget. Any suggestions?

The developer tools says:

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rickey,

The bookmark thumbnails are coming though fine for me on your app.

RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Robert,

Even with Ctrl + F5 and cache killer enabled it still did not reload the page completely. I tried it on another computer and it came across correctly!

Thank you

0 Kudos