how can I find out the map(s) that I used to make a story map?

Jump to solution
05-07-2015 12:15 PM
AllisonHoff
Occasional Contributor III

how can I find out the map(s) that I used to make a story map?

It seems like some of the templates do not show the map id.

As a semi solution I have started making a note in the  Map item details such as this map is used in application (Name and url)

Then in the Application item details I note that this app is based on the following map  (Name and url)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregoryL_Azou

Very good point, we are working on that and will release an app to streamline the maintenance of StoryMaps very soon. Stay tuned!

From now In Map Journal and Map Series, from the builder organize dialog, you have the export content that will give you all webmap id. For Map Tour, from the builder share dialog, the last item "Where is the data stored" will redirect you to the web map item.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
GregoryL_Azou

Very good point, we are working on that and will release an app to streamline the maintenance of StoryMaps very soon. Stay tuned!

From now In Map Journal and Map Series, from the builder organize dialog, you have the export content that will give you all webmap id. For Map Tour, from the builder share dialog, the last item "Where is the data stored" will redirect you to the web map item.