I'm trying to use a public tile layer from my AGOL account in a leaflet application with ESRI Leaflet library
I don't succed to see this tile layer as a basemap in my browser.
Please here you'll find in attachment my code
you have several issues here:
1. you are trying to load zoom level '16', but you've only got 7 tile levels baked in your actual service.
2. something is wrong with the tiled map service itself. clicking on 'start' or 'end' tile for any of the levels listed here results in a 404 error
3. you should be using 'L.esri.tiledMapLayer', not 'L.esri.Services.mapService' (see example here)
1. This is a tile with 7 levels from the 19th (scale : 2256.994440) to the 13th (scale : 144447.644200) of the AGOL scheme
2. The french support says to me that it doesn't matter. It's only the first and the last tile of the levels that are missing.
3. Thanks for the correct function.
I resolved my problems making a tile with the 20 levels of detail of the AGOL scheme.
It seems that leaflet doesn't manage a tile which the first level doesn't match with the first level of the AGOL scheme (scale : 591657550.500000)
I don't have this problem with the ArcGIS API for JS.
Retrieving data ...