Geometrical X-Y pair for semivariance cloud data

05-02-2015 09:20 AM
ChaoWang5
New Contributor II

Hi All,

I am using Geostatistical Analyst module in Arcmap to analyze the semivariance cloud for my data. When I exported the semivariance cloud data, what I've got is only the 'distance' and 'value'. I wanted to know the exact paired data points for the 'distance' and 'value'. How can I get the X and Y value for all the paired data points corresponding for each distance and semivariance? I know I can select the data points in the semivariance cloud to see the corresponding data points in the map, but I need export the corresponding x and y, not just a picture showing the paired data points.

Thanks very much in advance!

Best,

Chao.

2 Replies
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

Hi Chao, you need to add field to your table names x and y, and then you can right click on each field name and select calculate geometry. From there you can calculate the x and y field, and then when you export the table you will have those values also.

ChaoWang5
New Contributor II

Hi Sephe,

Thank you for your reply. Probably I didn't describe my case clearly. I have the X, Y, Z value for my data set (so I have the fields and the geometrical value). Based on this data, I carried out the semivariance cloud analysis. The semivariance cloud analysis pairs all the data points and gives the distance and semivariance value between each paired points. However, it didn't tell me the source data points for each distance and semivariance value (i.e. which two points the algorithm used for the calculation). Is there anyway to output something like (X1, Y1), (X2, Y2) for 'distance' and 'semivariance'?

Chao.