Being able to export a filtered table from ArcGIS online would be awesome

Jump to solution
04-27-2015 09:50 AM
AlisaGardiner
New Contributor II

Hi everyone - if this is a place where we can express both appreciation and additional functionality, I'd like to do both.  I have seen other people asking and I'd like to add my request to the list to be able to export a filtered table from ArcGIS online.  It is such a great product and I understand that it's constantly evolving.  So far this is the first thing I've come across that would be seriously helpful in a future release.  So far.    Keep up the good work!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
VenusScott
Occasional Contributor III

I know of two different ways you can do this.

One is with the Open Data product: Search | City of Phoenix

Two is using Web AppBuilder on AGOL and using the "Attribute Table" widget after doing a "Filter" on the data:

Query

Results in Layer LIst:

Attribute Table:

Just some ways I play with data!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
VenusScott
Occasional Contributor III

I know of two different ways you can do this.

One is with the Open Data product: Search | City of Phoenix

Two is using Web AppBuilder on AGOL and using the "Attribute Table" widget after doing a "Filter" on the data:

Query

Results in Layer LIst:

Attribute Table:

Just some ways I play with data!

AlisaGardiner
New Contributor II

Cool, thanks!  I will check the WebApp options - sometimes I forget that those might open better doors.  Still getting the hang of all of this. 

AlisaGardiner
New Contributor II

Built a Web App today and it works great, so thank you for the hints.  Of course I need to figure out why my queried results table only has one field of data populated into it, but baby steps.    Thanks again.

KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Alisa,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please feel free to post this ideas on the ideas site at Esri Arcgis Ideas | Ideas Submission Portal

This site is used to post ideas of new functionality that you would like to see in the software and asks users to promote and discuss the idea to show support.

Cheers,

Kelly