I have two rainfall data over months timeframe and trying to do a time series analysis using arcgis 10.2.2. Got following instructions and tried with no success. Add-in Controls option is not popped up under Commands tab.
- Start ArcMap, click the Customize drop-down menu, and click Customize Mode. The Customize dialog box opens.
- Click the Commands tab, scroll to Add-in Controls in the categories list, and drag the Time Series Graph tool to a toolbar in ArcMap.
- Move the timeseries.tee file from the sample folder to the <your ArcGIS Desktop install location>/GraphTemplates folder.
- Add the TimeSerTool.lyr to ArcMap.
- Select the Time Series Graph tool and click the point (gage station). A line graph is drawn in a new graph window.
- To add lines to the same graph, keep the graph window open, and a new line is added into it. To draw lines on a new graph, close the graph window, and a new line is drawn in a separate graph window.