Since I am not a member of the GRACE group...
This thread on ... points/levels... I found interesting and amusing... I omitting the steak level, have a look
now the code to go with it...to help in the level ascent..
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt import numpy levels = [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9] values = [0,100,200,500,1200,20000,200000,400000,800000] plt.scatter(levels,values) plt.title("When-o-when will I reach level 10?") plt.xlabel("level") plt.ylabel("points") plt.show()
- produce a semi-log plot, fixing the original values list replace 0 with 1
- and add a second Y axis to represent time... assume it takes 1 year to reach level 6
- what is the relationship between level and points (express in statistical terms)?
- how can the script be improved?
- what documentation would you provide to a viewer?
- what impacts would viewing this graph have upon someone's desire to reach the top?
- have some fun and discuss what you find
Keep striving ....