xiannian

Error: Number of selected rasters exceeds the maximum rasters allowed.

Discussion created by xiannian on Oct 7, 2010
Latest reply on Jun 16, 2011 by karlf
Hi, friends,

I have one state-wide image server services which was created successfully and without any problem.

I updated one county of this services with newly acquired higher resolution aerialphoto. With the help from Peter, the updates are fine. But I got one problem: at one scale range, the updated area has no image shown up.  The problem happens only to the updated county. Any area outside of the updated county has no any problem.

The  msg is:

[ISDefClient.LoadServiceIfRequired] -----------------------------------------------
[ISDefClient.LoadServiceIfRequired] Loading image service...
[ISDefClient.LoadServiceIfRequired] Service loaded successfully.
[ServiceCore.ImageService.LoadServiceDefinition] Service Definition Source : G:\imageserver\WV_AerialPhoto.ISDef\ImageService.ISDef
[ImageServiceDB.SeRasterItemStore.SelectRasterItems : 008038] Error: Number of selected rasters exceeds the maximum rasters allowed.
[ImageServiceCore.Mosaic.SetAoi : 004E0A] Error: Session: {205ac2f8-39a9-420d-804b-bd7d6be6004d}: warning : maximum number of rasters selected for the requested AOI
[ImageServiceDB.SeRasterItemStore.SelectRasterItems : 008038] Error: Number of selected rasters exceeds the maximum rasters allowed.
[ImageServiceCore.ImageServiceContext.SetAoi : 007E03] Error: Session: {205ac2f8-39a9-420d-804b-bd7d6be6004d}: Could not merge the rasters
[ImageServiceCore.Mosaic.SetAoi : 004E0A] Error: Session: {205ac2f8-39a9-420d-804b-bd7d6be6004d}: warning : maximum number of rasters selected for the requested AOI
[ISClient.ISDefImageService.LoadServiceIfRequired : 007811] Error: Could not create an image.

Thanks,

Xiannian

Outcomes