I am trying to get ArcMap to utilise Oracle SDO Georasters.
Oracle 12c :- 126.96.36.199.0 Windows 64 bit
1) I created the tables using a sql script.
2) I loaded a geotiff into the tables, the geotiff can be viewed using the oracle viewer.
3) When trying to view the raster in ArcMAP I get an error :- specified raster column does not exist
4) I then tried loading as a rasterdataset in ArcMAP. -- This never completed properly.
5) I then deleted the raster data contents in sql developer.
6) I needed to change the primary key values, and could then load the raster data using gdal.
7) I can then use the image in arcmap and the oracle viewer.
8) If I calculate statictics then it breaks the image for both environment.
Any ideas / pointers that I can try.