Image Service is blank

10-04-2010 09:10 AM
TubaKumbara
Occasional Contributor
I read all the forums but I couldn't find any solutions to my problem.
I have several .img raster files .I created an image service with these files. Imagine that none of the rasters share the same points I mean they are not adjacent to eachother. So when i create the service it is ok. it is shown in ArcMap..But when I added to Image Server using Image Server Manager and i loaded the service in ArcMap , sometimes at first time it is shown but while zooming it disappears, and sometimes it is loaded but blank. I created the service several times but no help.
And I also want to say that my data are all stored on the Image Server machine so no need to do security settings.
I think there is something else but what?
Do you have any idea?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
PeterBecker
Esri Regular Contributor
I presume you are using Image Service Definitions and you are serving an ISDef file. In this case you can open the Reporter (Start,ArcGIS,ImageServer,Reporter). This will display as text all the request being made to the image server, the processing being performed and the errros. Alternatively access service provider logs stored in "\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ESRI\Image Server\Logs\ServiceProvider". This will detail any errors occurring. By looking at this it is likely that you will find that some of the rasters are not accessible.
0 Kudos