I have set up an Enterprise Geodatabase on SQL Server. I migrated from a Personal SDE Geodatabase to an Enterprise Geodatabase using by importing and XML Workspace Document in order to have multiple editors. Everything seems to be working fine, the Edit Sessions are starting reasonably quickly and saving quickly, but the only thing that doesn't seem to be working is snapping. I checked all the common settings. All the snapping settings are turned on. The snap tolerance is set to the default 10 pixels which always seemed to work previously. I am at a loss at this point. The snapping is rather important due to the fact we are working on a Fiber Network.