How to view changes done in style css files in custom themes

Jump to solution
03-17-2015 01:27 AM
HumzaAkhtar
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

If I change something in css files of theme style folders, lets say a color, how to check that change on the WebAppp builder GUI? Do I need to close the webapp builder and run .bat file again? Or is there a simpler method? I noticed that sometimes changes in css files are not reflected by just refreshing the webpage.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Humza,

Many times you need to do a hard reload of the page by hold Ctrl button and click F5. If you are using Chrome as your development platform then you can open the developer tools and click the gear icon (Settings) and choose Disable cache (while DevTools is open). That will force the web page to not use cache as long as you have the developer tools open.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Humza,

Many times you need to do a hard reload of the page by hold Ctrl button and click F5. If you are using Chrome as your development platform then you can open the developer tools and click the gear icon (Settings) and choose Disable cache (while DevTools is open). That will force the web page to not use cache as long as you have the developer tools open.