Operations Dashboard Browser Issue: latest ArcGIS Online Update

03-09-2015 08:17 AM
Mtclimber03
Occasional Contributor

Since the latest ArcGIS Online Updates came through last week I am having issues accessing browser based operation views with Google Chrome. Is any one else experiencing this? It seems to be a new bug as I've never had this problem in the past. The issue is the view will either not load and refuse to except the user name and password or load the map/dashboard but eventually timeout and go to this screen. No problems in Firefox or IE.Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

You may have already tried this, but did you clear your buffer?​

i was able to log on to my account using Google Chrome on the iPad with no problem (once I remembered my Geonet account is different from my AGOL account.  It had been a while since I had logged in (since before the update).  I did not clear the buffer specifically on the iPad, by the way.

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Charlie,

Can you share the link that you are having trouble accessing?

Thanks,

Kelly

0 Kudos
Mtclimber03
Occasional Contributor

It's an organizational dashboard so login credentials are needed to access. As mentioned, there are no problems in other browsers only Chrome. It's as if Chrome does not recognize that the user is already logged in nor will it except the proper login information once this error occurs.

Here is the link

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Charlie,

Does this issue happen if you navigate from ArcGIS Online to the web dashboard or when you navigate directly to the URL?

I am unable to reproduce this issue based on a few tests in my organization. I would recommend contacting technical support so that they can look into this specific case a little more closely to identify if this may be a defect.

Thanks,

Kelly

0 Kudos
Mtclimber03
Occasional Contributor

For me it happens when clicking on the item from within AGOL. The consistence of this bug is really odd. For example, this morning when I responded to you I was able to open the dashboard and use the item all morning within Chrome. Now this afternoon I cannot access it in Chrome but it still functions in any other browser.

0 Kudos