ArcGIS Online edit layers - error after March 2015 update

03-03-2015 06:36 AM
DanielWorm
New Contributor

Hi all,

Ive been working with web-maps with different layer configuration for the last four months pretty much daily.

Lately I've noticed a very weird thing - after changing layer edit properties the whole layer becomes invisible (greyd out in the list) in a web-map. It can only be used for editing if no properties are changed after publishing.

It is a huge loss of functionality. I tried to find what Ive been doing differently, but I couldnt. I handled everything as always, but now - layer edit properties cannot be changed anymore. Plus, after publishing a service from ArcMap the edit propeties are not the selected ones.

I hope this can be fixed soon. Maybe there is a solution I havent found or new feature Im not aware of. Will be happy for all opinions / help. Since my workflow havent changed, I assume this is due to latest ArcGIS Online update this March.

Thanks much!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Anete,

Are you working with feature services? If so, where are you updating the editing capabilities in the web map or on the feature service item details page.

Would it be possible to share your web map and service that is experiencing the issue?

If not, please contact technical support to look into this issue further.

Thanks,

Kelly

0 Kudos
DanielWorm
New Contributor

Thanks Kelly! I cannot share the map, but I will contact some support. Thanks!

0 Kudos