Hi Everyone. I recently started to use Qt as well as the ArcGIS runtime SDK and I've been having problems trying to get MyFirstMap example to run. I did everything stated here: Install and set up on Windows—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers. I installed
- ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt on Windows.
- Qt SDK 5.1.1 and Qt Creator 3.3.0
- I installed WinDbg
- I installed visual studio express 2013 for desktop
- I set the prefix in the qt.conf file
- I integrated the ArcGIS runtime SDK with Qt creator
- I added the Qt SDK to Qt creator
- I configured the kit I want to use
The problem is that when I try to select the compiler, I get the following error:
I know the instructions said to use Visual Studio 2012, but it was my understanding that the compiler I needed was the Visual Studio 2012 (C++ 11) compiler and the compiler in Visual Studio 2013 would still work. Do I need to uninstall visual studio 2013 and use 2012?