To give a little context on the actual situation;
- We have an enterprise GDB in which changes are made along daytime in large quanitities.
- The GDB is registered as versioned.
- The compress process is made two times in the day at 12h and 0h.
- In a parallel process, another application intends to give a report in real-time using data from an alphanumeric database.
- This application needs to retrieve the spatial data directly from SQL tables.
- Due to some active connections, the compress level never reaches level zero, so the tables in SQL don't reflect all changes made in ArcGIS.
So, my issues are the following:
- The "Enable SQL access" option in ArcCatalog is always disabled (The connection to the GDB is made with a sysadmin user in SQL)
- Is there a way to reach level zero in the compress?