I can't unzip arcgis_js_v312_api.zip ?

02-19-2015 07:27 AM
KarlWang
New Contributor

Anyone got this same issue?

I can't unzip the arcgis_js_v312_api.zip after I downloaded it.

G

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

If you have access to a different browser, try downloading it again.  I've had issues with other downloads before.  typically it's a setting I have in the browser (maybe blocking pop-ups, or other security setting).

0 Kudos
ChrisSmith7
Frequent Contributor

The MD5 hash should be listed on the download page as well if you want to compare and make sure there was no corruption during the download.

0 Kudos
KarlWang
New Contributor

Thanks for your attention!How so I check it against the MD5 hash?

To: Karl Wang <gremwang@yahoo.com>

Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:02 PM

Subject: Re: - I can't unzip arcgis_js_v312_api.zip ?

I can't unzip arcgis_js_v312_api.zip ?

reply from Chris Smith in ArcGIS API for JavaScript - View the full discussionThe MD5 hash should be listed on the download page as well if you want to compare and make sure there was no corruption during the download.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on GeoNet

Start a new discussion in ArcGIS API for JavaScript by email or at GeoNet

Following I can't unzip arcgis_js_v312_api.zip ? in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by GeoNet because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from GeoNet, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Download Microsoft File Checksum Integrity Verifier from Official Microsoft Download Center   is where you can download the utility (called fciv) from Microsoft.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=11533    (the actual address if you prefer)

Run the downloaded file to extract the fciv.exe to a known location .  Open a Command window and switch to the same location.  For command help, type      fciv    and hit entr...this will return the usage, and check out the readme file for samples.  Easier

fciv -md -add file_or_folder_to_check

Example shown below to view a complete folder (folder 10.3 in this case). I can type in what is highlighted, and it will return all the md5 hashs for each file in the folder.

0 Kudos
ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

I used Google Chrome to download the file and had no problem opening the zip file.

0 Kudos