ArcGIS Pro

02-16-2015 04:18 AM
RushikeshPadsala1
New Contributor

I want to create a 3D web based application from ArcGIS Pro. I have CityGML 3D models in (.GML) format, Terrain data in (.DAT) format and Orthophots. I also have heat energy deamn data in ecel format. I wnt to create a seb based 3D application using this in ArcGIS Pro. Is it possible?. How to convert .GML models into ArcGIS Pro and .DAT terrain models in ArcGIS Pro. Help

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

before people go off on help search, what areas in the help files have you checked so that they can rule out suggesting something you have already checked?

0 Kudos
RushikeshPadsala1
New Contributor

Hello Dan, I have now been able to process everything and convert everything into ArcGIS Pro. I am facing different issues now:-

1. The scene I have created in ArcGIS Pro is of a whole district and contains way more than 2000 Feature Class. When I share it on web scene in arcGIS online, it doesn't allow me and says that the feature class are more than 2000.

2. Even if I just have less than 2000 Feature class polygons and then when I extrude then to give heights, while sharing on web scene, arcGIS online doesn't represent the polygon in 3D it only displays as 2D.

3. ArcGIS pro doesn't allow me share multipatch feature classes for now, and hence I cannot share my GML models.

4. I am working on a different coordinate system and not WGS1984 and hence again an error that arcGIS online is on WGS 1984 coordinate system and hence I have to transform everything into WGS1984.

I guess these are the limitations of arcGIS pro for now and may be in next patch it will be resolved. Or is it that I am going wrong anywhere.

Do guide me

Regards

Rushi

0 Kudos