Unable to see services in REST directory

Jump to solution
02-07-2015 06:29 PM
BrandonKeinath1
Occasional Contributor III

Within the past few weeks I've lost the ability to see services in the REST directory.  I still see them when looking in Server Manager, but in the REST directory it shows no services.  We recently upgraded to 10.3 on the server but I know I saw services in the REST after the upgrade.  What things should I be looking at for troubleshooting?

Brandon

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrandonKeinath1

Hello all,

Thank you all for the suggestions.  The account we use to access our identity store had an expired password.  Turns out I should have checked the server logs first.  Thanks again and I'll keep the other options as suggestions in the future.

Best,

Brandon

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MohammedEl_Shafaey
New Contributor III

Try to clear the REST cache from the following URL

http://localhost:6080/arcgis/admin/system/handlers/rest//cache

DivyamGulati2
New Contributor II

Does it challenge you for credentials when you access the REST endpoint of any of the service? Just make sure any of the folders is not locked without permissions to appropriate roles. Otherwise, the services won't show up when you initially launch the services directory.

-Divyam

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Hi Brandon,

Try restarting IIS and ArcGIS Server (service).

Thanks,

Jay

Think Location
BrandonKeinath1

Hello all,

Thank you all for the suggestions.  The account we use to access our identity store had an expired password.  Turns out I should have checked the server logs first.  Thanks again and I'll keep the other options as suggestions in the future.

Best,

Brandon

0 Kudos