Is it possible to add links or a "next" button to toggle through *all* photos associated with a point created using the "GeoTagged Photos To Points" tool?

02-06-2015 01:09 PM
TimMiller
New Contributor II

We do a lot of photopoints using our GPS camera, which involve multiple pictures from the same location (though in different directions).  After I use Arc's "GeoTagged Photos To Points" tool to import these images, I can use the "Identify" tool to click on a point and it shows the filename/location of all the different photos associated with that single point.  That's great.  But I would like to be able to view them from within arc not just see the file names.

If I use the HTML Popup tool, it will display an embedded picture, but only the very first picture.  It doesn't display or link to the other picture files associated with that point, as verified by the identify tool.

I would like a way for the HTML Popup to allow viewing *all* the pictures associated with that point.  Being able to view them all from within arc would be idea, but if that's impossible, then simply links to all the photos would be acceptable as well.  Perhaps there's a way to do this with an XSL template in the layer properties, but I am not yet a coder and I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor
0 Kudos