AGO embedded map problems with IE

02-04-2015 12:20 PM
WaylonLang
New Contributor II

I'm having trouble with an embedded map from ArcGIS Online showing up in Internet Explorer when the IE option for compatibility view is checked. It just comes in blank. Anyone else have the problem? Works fine in all other browsers. Also works when compatibility mode is unchecked. I'm using the AGO generated iframe code. Tested IE 10 and 11.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

I ran a quick test using an embed map and cannot reproduce the problem. Which settings have you enabled for the embed? Do you have a url to a page that shows the problem?

0 Kudos
WaylonLang
New Contributor II

https://www.dot.nd.gov/divisions/civilrights/dbeprogram.htm bottom of the page. Settings: zoom control, home button, w865 x h500.

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

Just ran a test using IE11 and can't reproduce. Works fine for me both with and without compatibility mode checked.

ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

I tried it in IE11. It loads very slow. I didn't get the entire map until I pressed F5 two more times. Have you checked your browser to see if it is loading slow for you as well? The one error that I saw in Internet Explorer Developer Tools was this:

SCRIPT5: Access is denied.

File: embedViewer.html, Line: 1, Column: 1

WaylonLang
New Contributor II

Thanks to those testing it out. The problem loading seems to be selective, affecting some but not others. Seen it here in the office as well. Might be a setting in IE or possibly an add-on causing problems. Will need to investigate further.

0 Kudos