Feature services are not supported with a DB2 z/OS database

02-04-2015 06:32 AM
DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hi!

We are prepare to upgrade our server to 10.3 and in the requirements  for   IBM DB2 V10 for z/OSGeodatabase ArcGIS 10.3

I found that:

http://desktop.arcgis.com/en/desktop/latest/manage-data/gdbs-in-db2/database-requirements-db2.htm

I would like to know if this is a limitation for now on andIBM DB2 z/OS database will never support FS again or it is a bug that was found or a known issue that will be solved shortly. When we implement this geodatabase for version 10.1 this limitation was not reported. The only reason we have arcgis server is because this project only use Feature Services. If we knew that other Server versions will not support FS we would never used IBM DB2 for z/OS.

If you know something about it please let me know.

Thank you very much!

Diego Llamas

0 Kudos
2 Replies
VinceAngelo
Esri Esteemed Contributor

This is really a question to take to Esri directly (via your local representative or Tech Support), instead of hoping someone who knows happens to be on GeoNet.

- V

0 Kudos
AsrujitSengupta
Regular Contributor III

To be honest...asking the same question on different groups isn't going to help! The answer will be the same as you received in the other threads.

Rather if you want members from the other group to see your question....just tag the group in your post.

0 Kudos