How can I add a button to the Editor dijit?

02-01-2015 01:58 AM
MiriEshel
New Contributor III

Hi all,

In the past, as far as I remember, the AttributInspector was a property of the Editor. I could reach it via : myEditor._attributeInspector.

Now the AttributInspector is a seperate widget.

I simply want to add a button besides the Delete button and use it in the webApp builder.

I prefer to make changes in the Edit widget than to write a new custom widget with the AttributeInspector dijit. I find it a little bit cumbersome.

I need it very urgently!

Thanks a  lot,

Miri Eshel

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MiriEshel
New Contributor III

Hi,

My mistake, I found the attributeInspector property in the Editor but I will rephrase the question:

If I want to add a new OK button besides the Delete button, is it the best way to address the attributeInspector and change it? Is there another option?

Thanks a lot,

Miri

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Miri,

This sample shows how to add a save button next to the delete button so I think that it is exactly what you are looking for.

Using the attribute inspector | ArcGIS API for JavaScript

0 Kudos
MiriEshel
New Contributor III

Hi Robert. Thanks. I used this sample as you can see from my oother question in ArcGIS for Javascript API.

There I will check the option of changing the CSS and let you know.

Thanks again,

Miri

0 Kudos
StanMcShinsky
Occasional Contributor III

Miri,

Will you post the code you changed/added to get it to work? I think it would be very helpful to have this available so others dont have to try and redo what you are doing. Thanks.

0 Kudos