How to use OGC WFS services in ArcGIS Desktop?

Jump to solution
01-25-2015 06:42 AM
ClaudioPelosi
New Contributor II

How to use OGC WFS services in ArcGIS Desktop 10.2 and 10.3?

I have a non SDE database publishing OGC services (WMS, WFS and WCS) and my GIS client are ArcGIS 10.2 (migrating to 10.3).

I need to do spaciais analysis and editing spatial data using wfs in both situations.

I thanks any help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ClaudioPelosi
New Contributor II

Dear Larry,

Your comment was very important to us. Now we are accessing the WFS services using Data Interoperability extension.

Thank you so much!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
larryzhang
Occasional Contributor III

Refer to Supported Formats

ArcGIS Data Interoperability supports various proprietary formats and protocols as well as standardized formats from OGC.

The GML (simple features) and WFS core standards are enabled using the extension, with no licensing required.

ErikaBaumann
New Contributor III

Guten Tag,

Ich bin bis am 21.7.2015 nicht im Büro erreichbar. Bei dringenden Fragen wenden Sie sich bitte an Tamara Estermann: t.estermann@paerke.ch

Freundliche Grüsse, Erica Baumann

0 Kudos
ClaudioPelosi
New Contributor II

Dear Larry,

Your comment was very important to us. Now we are accessing the WFS services using Data Interoperability extension.

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
ClaudioPelosi
New Contributor II

I hoped ESRI would release at least reading WFS without using extensions in all of versions of ArcGIS Desktop (Basic, Standard and Advanced)

Thanks.

larryzhang

Personally, it is very challenging to support all variants WFS (extensions from different companies) in one interface

0 Kudos
larryzhang

Pls refer to different implementations of WFS at Implementations by Specification | OGC

0 Kudos