Header Controller widget transparency in Web AppBuilder

01-23-2015 12:28 AM
KarolinaKorzeniowska
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I have a question regarding Header Controller Widget in Web AppBuilder. I would like to change the transparency of this widget. However, I cannot see any option to do this using Web AppBuilder template. Is there some way to change the transparency of this widget? I would like to make my map which is in the background a little bit of visible (20% of transparent).

Thanks for help,

Karolina

5 Replies
BenGrod
Occasional Contributor III

Karolina,

In working with the Web AppBuilder I have not come across an option to apply transparency to the Header Controller,‌ only the style and color are modifiable. There may be an option programmatically that I am unaware of but I do not think a transparency is possible in the off the shelf Web AppBuilder. I hope this is helpful and good luck.

KarolinaKorzeniowska
Occasional Contributor

Dear Ben,

I suspected that this is not possible without programming. Thanks for your answer!

K

0 Kudos
Reynaldde_Castro
Occasional Contributor

You will have to download the developer version of the WebApp Builder.  Here is the link

KarolinaKorzeniowska
Occasional Contributor

Dear Reynald,

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you know maybe is it possible to do this using my own WebApp (download and make changes in Header Controller). I already implemented a lot of options in my App, so I do not want to start from the beginning, and I also want to avoid a lot of programming.

Best,

K

0 Kudos
Reynaldde_Castro
Occasional Contributor

You could download any of the templates and make your own changes.  If you simply want to display maps with simple functionalities (pan, zoom, identify) then you might want to consider embedding your webmap into your website.  This should be one of the options when you share your webmap.  Of course, the webmap has to be set to 'Public' in order for everyone else to view it.

0 Kudos