This is a very Device-specific question but maybe someone has ideas.
Our problem is that we cannot import files into our File Geodatabases that are stored on the NAS device. When the import function is run, only an empty table is created and no data is transferred.
- Create new File Geodatabases on the NAS
- Create new data within file Geodatabases (New>Feature Class etc.)
- Export data from a file Geodatabase to the NAS (shapefiles or rasters)
- Import data into a local Geodatabase - Everything works fine on our other network and local drives
There's a lot out there about Geodatabase locks (which seems to be the issue) but nothing I can tie directly to this issue.
I know this is probably a long shot but any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
- NAS = QNAP TS-453 Pro (latest firmware installed)
- ArcGIS software 10.2.1
- Platform Windows 7 Professional 64-bit