Reducing window size: map resize event doesn't fire and map.extent doesn't change

01-19-2015 04:35 AM
SantiagoHorcajo
New Contributor II

When I increase window size, map resize event fires and map.extent updates accordingly, but when I reduce window size, map resize event doen't fire at all and map.extent doesn't update.

Using API Javascript 3.9 y Firefox

Any idea?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Can you post your code? This example issues the resize event when the browser window size changes (larger or smaller).

0 Kudos
SantiagoHorcajo
New Contributor II

Sorry for being so, so late. I've confirmed that with your code everything is working fine. I've review my code and noticed that my problem is related to HTML, not the API. The actual problem is that I'm using CSS table layout with display:table, display:table-row, display:table-cell and so on. My div "map" is really a table-cell and I don't know why when I reduce the height of the window it doesn't get reflected in the table-cell, but only when I reduce height (when reducing width everything works fine). I will go to stackoverflow, but in case you're interested, this is the fiddle (https://jsfiddle.net/e14v9dnw/2/). Take a look at the console of chrome or firebug to see the results of console.log("New extent: ", extent).

Thanks in advance

Santiago Lastra

0 Kudos