AnsweredAssumed Answered

GeoEvent: Use Field Enricher (Feature Service) processor to enrich geometry

Question asked by Sindre.Enghgeodata-no-esridist Employee on Jan 9, 2015
Latest reply on Nov 25, 2016 by coopernicus1

I have an input data stream without geometry information. I have a Feature Service with a matching IDs for the data stream, and want to add the geometry to the events.

I'm trying to a use the Field Enrichment (Feature Service) to enrich the events with the Geometry/Shape from the feature service, but this isn't working. Have anyone tried this before? is it possible, or am I doing something wrong? I have tried to write to a file also, the field is always blank.

EnrichGeom.png

I need to add new points from every event since I'm planning to use the output service in an Operation Dashboard where I select the point for use in a Bar chart Widget for displaying historic values for the point. I also have an "Update feature service" showing the current status of the points.

I tried making a SDE view which joinen an output table with the Feature with the geomtry that I'm trying to enrich. This didn't wortk since Operations Dashboard must have a feature service ( Spatial Views can not be published with feature access).

Any other ideas on how I can solve this?

Best regards

Sindre Engh

Geodata AS

Outcomes